2014年12月19日金曜日

Time to review... What did I achieve from my "to do" lists?

     Seeing my "to do list this year" on my second blog, I found I could achieve some of these.

     First, I think I've been able to keep my grades. My GPA in spring semester was pretty good and I attended in most of the classes I registered. Sometimes I think chemistry experiment is pretty hard because of reports I need to make every week, but I can still catch up with everyone.

     And reminding this year, I've seldom got sick or injured. So I want to say I succeeded in controlling my physical condition well. I think my health comes from the physical trainings in my orienteering team and meals I make 3~5 times a day.

     This year I began to learn French. Also I usually get an opportunity to learn English, Spanish and French every week. In this way I can keep my competence on English. But I still have a little knowledge on Spanish and French, so I want to keep studying them from now on, too.

     I can't say I went traveling many times this year, but I had great experiences by traveling. The biggest trip this year was a one to Turkey for a week. I'm amazed with beautiful buildings and unique cities in Istanbul and magnificent landscapes in Cappadocia. And I was satisfied that I could understand some parts of Muslim culture, which I'd not been familiar with. And I've already made a plan to go to Taiwan with my senior this spring and I'm looking forward to it.

     In this university I could make many friends, so I might be able to be more sociable than before. And when I saw my parents this summer, they looked pretty pleasant that I can somehow do well in the new environment. But I'm still very dependent on my parents financially. Maybe I'll begin part time jobs from next spring.


     At the same time I failed to achieve other goals. I kinda gave up A Capella because I'm already busy with other activities. Also I couldn't do much on composing music for the same reason. I was able to study English this year, but not for TOEFL.

     However, I'm rather glad I could achieve more the a half of these. I found that my school and study will be hard from my junior year, so year 2015 may be my last chance to do many things I'd like to do. Time flies, so I want to make my "to do" lists next April again, and hopefully I get some chance to review it, too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿