2014年12月5日金曜日

After watching the script from Pale Blue Dot by Carl Sagan



              Our Earth is already so big that we cannot discover everything by the time we die. And now we’re getting ready for going out for the space and explore our solar system or keep going further, seeking the end of the boundless space…
              Of course, you must have never been to the space unless you’re a member of NASA or an alien. But why do we sometimes think of going in the undiscovered space. We know few things about it, there won’t be a good environment for human beings. We may never get back to our home.
              In this video, many of movies and pictures are out of my imagination in my opinion even though most of them are REAL. As long as they really exist, we have chance to go there and see them, a gigantic red storm on Jupiter, an enormously high cliff on the moon or the ring around the Saturn. 
              I personally think we still have our nature where we seek new lands. Our ancestors pioneered our Earth by taking many risks. And we still want to see the new world in spite of the risk of losing our striving lives. 
              However, you may not want to go to the space so much. But I’m sure more people will agree with the tendency that we’re likely to get bored when we get stuck in one place. Nothing is new, we’ve got to know almost everything around us, we know what’ll happen, what we will see… How vain it is!!
              Exploring, traveling and wandering… they’re ways to escape from these meaningless lives. This video aroused my desire to travel whole the world again. Unless I’m satisfied only with pictures, I wanna see everything new to me. The only problem is I’m not in the training of NASA.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿