2015年1月30日金曜日

Self evaluation



Self-Evaluation

Language

My strong points as an English speaker are being able to make an English sentence without thinking so much and some confidence in talking in English.

My weak points as an English speaker are not being able to understand others sometimes in English and wrong accents.

The English language is important / not important for me because I have many opportunities to talk with foreign people here.

Being multilingual means you can communicate in more than one language, but you don7t have to be as well as native speakers.

Academic Life

My strong points as a university student are being able to manage my time and keeping my grades.

My weak points as a university student are not earning any money and missing opportunities to join in activities beyond this university.

My most improved point over the last school year is making a plan on study.

My goals for next year are joining in further activities like a research experience program.

In the next four years, I am looking forward to deciding my future and finding a satisfying way to live my life.

Life in General

My strong points as a human being are being curious and trying to do the best in my interest.

My weak points as a human being are sometimes getting overworked and being not good at refusing an offer.

I am happy about many people with me who always help me.

I am sorry about that I haven’t do favor for those who have helped me.

I get frustrated with people who judge things only by their perspectives and neglect other opinions.

If I see Mario again in twenty years, I will let him write a blog this time.

The meaning of life is how many dreams you can make come true.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿